Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Strange Habits

There are a few things I do when I'm home alone for the short amount of time after I get home from uni and before my parents get home from doing whatever they are doing.


1. I close my curtains.
2. I rummage through the pantry.
3. I break out into song with my iTunes on full-blast.


Some of you people may not know, but I am absolutely in love with musicals, therefore, most of my little solo-jam-sessions are quite comical and ridiculous as I attempt to do six different parts of a song alone. What would my repertoire include, you ask?


A Rumour in St. Petersburg - Anastasia (6:45)


I Wanna Dance with Somebody - These Kids Wear Crowns (which is a surprising one, because it is not often I like covers of old music)


Currently, on the Christian list, I'm listening to White Flag - Chris Tomlin


And The Outsiders - NeedtoBreathe


Enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment