Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pause Day

Yay for packages!


Some things came in the mail yesterday but I was too tired to check so MD left them in my room this morning.

I am rather intimidated by the thickness of this. I knew it would be thick but that's just a whole new level of thickness. I could probably kill someone with it. But that's okay, I can make use of my 6-week mid-year break and hopefully come out victorious. 


Challenge Accepted.

I shared with a friend of how excited I get when I rip CDs into my iTunes. It is really a thrill to see my CD collection slowly grow. No regrets there. Loving the tunes at the moment! Of course there are songs in the album which are perhaps rather, 'eh' but it's okay, because it came with several others which I didn't expect to like but really did enjoy!


ANZAC Day to everyone means something different. A mid-week break is really quite a reward and have been using it to catch up on several things as you can see below.
Unfortunately, hanging out with friends today is rather impossible seeing I have ticked only half of "ATS2691 reading and oral presentation" and "Masterplan Qs"- I have done the readings but no questions nor preparation for the oral presentation as of now. Still yet to do a review on The First Stone by Helen Garner and Diary of a Bad Year by J.M. Coetzee but I definitely recommend Coetzee's for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment