Saturday, April 21, 2012

Audience Participation

My biological clock is failing me today. It is 0109 and I am not exactly as exhausted as I would be. But it has been a good day- I have learnt much and loved many.


As another week passes, another book review will come soon. I have two lined up which I am really quite excited to share with you. I have also ordered Passion 2012: White Flag, Every Falling Tear by Matt Hammitt and And If Our God is For Us by Chris Tomlin so perhaps an album review will be up soon too! My copy of NEEDTOBREATHE's The Outsiders came the other day and have been listening to it on loop. WORD Bookstore has a sale at the moment on all Music, which means NEEDTOBREATHE's The Reckoning and Matt Redman's 10000 Reasons would be on sale too. But, I shall be patient and wait it out for awhile longer.


In the book-shopping arena, I have challenged myself by buying Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. I am disallowing myself from buying the 2nd and 3rd until I have finished the 1st. Also in the same cart was Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison, Ulysses by James Joyce and Grimms' Fairy Tales by George Cruishank and the Grimm brothers. I am rather nervous in buying the GFT but I think as long as I read it in broad daylight, I should be okay. [I'm not trembling] 


So if you would like to find out how the album/novel is going- pop me a comment!


Meanwhile, here's a song that pulled me through the difficult night.

No comments:

Post a Comment