Sunday, April 15, 2012

Colourful Prints

In my spare time, I e-window-shop on ASOS a fair bit. Upon deciding to be more productive, I wanted to share just a compilation of what I've been raving and going nuts over these few weeks:


This particular compilation is fully River Island, and fully colourful :)
I've always liked River Island's items on ASOS but these things here are just leaving me depressed that I'm not wealthy enough to obtain them all! Currently in love with prints of all sorts in all sorts of ways! Colours have always been my thing and I've always tried to put in a bit of colour into whatever I wear, but the 'River Island Tribal Embellished Vest' and 'Aztec Envelope Clutch' are definitely won me over. Do colours and patterns intrigue you too? 


I do believe however, that some patterns must be strayed away from- and also, patterns done terribly can come across as quite tacky which is the worst nightmare. Then, you have the extremes where some are simply ridiculously overpriced. That being said, several of them in this compilation are relatively affordable. I'm secretly waiting for them to be reduced which I know will give me a bigger satisfaction than buying things at full price. Bargains are the winners these days!


Easily satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment