Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shopping Investments

Pay day usually means a few things:
1. ASOS
2. Work clothes
3. Food splurges


However, I have realigned and redistributed my moolah this fortnight focusing on building my growing collection of novels and old DVDs. At the moment, my bookshelf is very Christian/Australian Literature/Classic Literature-esque and hopefully by the end of this year, I will have my own Christian Literature section and a larger Classic Literature collection. I am scouting books on BookDepository already and in my Wish List are among many else, Madame Bovary, Don Quixote, Ulysses and To Kill A Mockingbird (I've read it before but I seem to have lost my copy!). I've spent a good hour just window-shopping on BookDep. and I'm really excited to tick off books that I will buy soon. Something about lists.



In terms of DVDs, I've got some of my two eyes watching eBay for some bargains.




Okay, I bought the Singin' in the Rain DVD already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment