Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dreams Written I

There was a man, a clean-shaven well-dressed man. Last I remembered, eye-candy too.


I was with someone whom I can no longer remember in the car and I realised a third female is in the car with us. I do not know who she is or where she is from but she is scared and is trembling. Female B turns up the heater and the car begins to heat up significantly. I'm not sure I like it but Female C seemed like she needed it.


The scene cuts and suddenly I'm walking up flights of stairs to this white wooden door. I miraculously I pick the lock and inside is a simple office, of greys and whites. There are three people there and I wonder why they all look so serious. I am confused but I distract myself with some sort of purpose I had there.


The clean-shaven man comes out and I feel my heart racing. My eyes express an amount of shock I know he sees and I begin to panic. He paces towards me amidst all the people around me and my natural instinct is to run. I don't know how I did it because I'm not usually a runner, but it brings peace to my mind knowing that I can run this fast. 


I feel like I flew down those flights of stairs and into the car with B and C. "Go! Go! Go!" I scream and we sped off from there. Everything now 'makes sense' in my head. I now knew who that man was.


We had reclaimed Female C's smile for her and he was the one that took it from her in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment