Friday, March 23, 2012

Being Used

I felt like I was someone holding a light yesterday.

I don't like my Thursday classes. It's usually quite mundane and not much happens. There is little joy in the class, I think.

But this week's topic was 'Politics and Theology' and my attention was on the lecturer and nothing else. "Today's tute will be interesting," knowing the level of scepticism and 'atheistic' thoughts that would be unveiled.

I pray throughout class and conversations that take place hoping that if God permitted me to speak on His behalf, my representation would justify His glory. My brain runs at 200km/hr waiting for the right chance and finally a door is opened. I didn't say much and didn't leave many with their jaws dropped, but I have faith that the little that I said, God can stretch to the driest deserts and deepest seas. 

It was a joy and a privilege to be part of God's team.

No comments:

Post a Comment