Friday, June 8, 2012

Journey Begins.

I have undertaken the massive challenge of reading J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring and admittedly, after three separate readings at a necessarily-slow pace, I have just finished the prologue which tells the back-story of Hobbits and Bilbo being in possession of the ring. It almost feels like a milestone reaching Chapter 1 and having this page in front of me definitely sparked some excitement of being led on a journey by Tolkien. 


On a sidenote, I watched Clue (1985) today and it was a great movie! It's a film featuring Tim Curry, the most popular actor I know in the cast, based on the crime/mystery board-game 'Cluedo', by the Parker Brothers. I really did not expect it to be so hilarious and well scripted. Absolutely loved the humour attached with the movie and will probably be on the look out for it when I'm next in JB Hi-Fi to buy a copy of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment