Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Revelations Revealed

After a read of a friend's blog, I've decided that I do belong to the 1920/30/40s of the world. Just the culture of society really intrigues me and that regardless of how I am turning 20 this year, I am still at heart, a very old oldie. But I shall leave it at that because I don't want to spill the unimportant details of my life over this blog. Lesson learnt. Old blog deleted.


&;


The 'X' Chapter of the Great Story


It really was bright. I really wasn't going to miss it. I stared in awe at the beauty of the New Kingdom just as it was written, "It shone with the glory of God". Nothing else could compare in light and in purity. My feet were frozen for that split second but the beauty of it all melted the ice into the puddles I splashed through as I took that step forward. 


I finally got to the popular city walls of twelve different precious stones (which I unfortunately cannot list out for you) and it is beyond sparkly. I run my fingers along the textures of the wall and am amazed at how different all the colours and textures of the stones are but how they present themselves as one wall. I am pacing around this wall when suddenly stood before me, the pearly gates of heaven. All that everyone of the Old Earth has spoken of is here before me, just no clouds. I enter knowing it will be amazing, but what stood before me and my undeserving pair of eyes, was beyond my wildest imagination.


This is Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment